Retail Sales Manager
From $1500 - To $2000 Per Month
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
No of Jobs
[Phnom Penh,Cambodia ]
• Develop, lead and manage teams to deliver excellent customer service in terms.
• Assist in embracing culture change by guiding and educating the team to understand the company vision, mission and core values.
• Institute a metric for measuring efficiency and productivity among the sales team.
• Assist in the development of marketing campaigns that are designed to expand brand recognition and increase sales.
• Develop strategies for sales representative's response time to customers.
• Monitor sales response times to current and potential customers.
• Monitor customer service responses in accordance with team KPIs.
• Work with site managers and sales team customer response times and closing rates.
• Produce and analyze monthly sales reports for all team members under your supervision.
• Report Monthly Contract Values per site for each salesperson.
• Provide Monthly Performance Management report action plans.
• Conducting sales training to individual sales team and retail sales managers.
• Implement a repeatable sales process. to all site sales team members.
• Analyze quarterly sales reports.
• Monitor the retail sales pipeline.
• Utilize a sales pipeline for retail and project sales.
• Coach retail site managers and sales team members.
• Execute Monthly Sales Strategy Plans
• Use of Prospecting Activity Reports to generate qualified leads and identify inquiries
• Minimum a bachelor's degree, preferable in the areas of Business Administration or Marketing.
• Proven sales experience.
• Proven history of meeting sales targets.
• Effective communication skills
• Excellent negotiation, customer service and consultative sales skills.
• At least 5 years of work experience in Sales.
• 1-2 years managerial experience.
• Sales process training skills.
• Closing sales skills.
• Tracking and analyzing sales data.