Business Development Manager
From $2000 - To $2500 Per Month
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
No of Jobs
[Phnom Penh,Cambodia ]
The Business Development Manager's primary duty is to grow the project and retail business outside of the Phnom Penh area. This manager should grow the business by fostering and developing relationships with new customers, dealers and retailers throughout Cambodia.
• Identify new business opportunities - including new markets,
growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
• Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims
and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
• Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to
implement operational changes
• Draw up client contracts - depending on the size of company,
this task may be completed by someone else or agreements
may not be as formal.
• Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or
services and be able to advise potential customers and partners
• Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing
department that directly impact strategic partners.
• Provide Quarterly Reports on new wholesale/retail customer growth.
• Develop annual performance outcomes that focus on new customer
• Develop a strategic plan for expanding business operations throughout
• Implement tactical strategies according to approved growth plans.
• Create and execute plans to penetrate new markets according to
annual growth plans.
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field.
• 4 Years' experience in sales and marketing.
• Prior business development experience.
Technical Skills & Competencies
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Critical thinking
• Strategic planning
• Proficient in Khmer and English